We believe that the Lord is telling us to “Arise, shine, for your light has come, for the glory of the LORD has risen upon you” (Isaiah 60:1). Because of this word and the time that we find ourselves in we are stepping out in faith and obedience to answer God’s call. As such we are expanding the ministry in these important areas in the next 12 months:
- We will be doubling the number of engagements at which we speak and teach.
- We will be enhancing the www.hiswonderfulworks.com website with fresh content, video testimonies and current news from respected external sources.
- We will host our 3rd testimony event, known as the Amazing Love Event (ALE) in 2018.
- We will create a pilot Christian radio show to further share our message of truth, hope and healing to a wider audience.
- We are in the beginning stages of developing a broadcast quality ministry vision video with a reputable media company.
- We will implement a development plan to support these efforts and other efforts as lead by God.
- We have added two full time paid leaders to the ministry: Mark Pendleton as Executive Director and Christel Novella as Director of Development & Communications.
Mark has volunteered his time with His Wonderful Works over the last two years and has given his testimony at the last two ALE events. Mark has over 25 years of experience with Citibank, Equifax and SunTrust and brings his corporate marketing, sales and general management experience to the ministry along with his testimony and passion to see captives set free.
Christel has also volunteered her time with His Wonderful Works over the last four years, has given her testimony at the last two ALE events and is responsible for the development and re-launch of our website. Christel has had a long, successful career in enterprise software sales with Infor that will be a great help in our major gifts development efforts. She loves the Lord and is also passionate about seeing captives set free.
We are so excited to see all the Lord has for us in this new venture.